Questions about the Guard token

Hi all,

I’m wondering if anyone could provide some insight about whether Guard is still currently considered to be a treasury asset, considering its value in fiat $ has diminished? Hopefully my question does not offend anyone, I’m genuinely trying to learn & make wise decisions here.

Additionally, I would love to hear what members here think about whether the upcoming bitcoin halfing in April will influence the value of Guard.

Thanks to everyone for any insight you can share.
JP

3 Likes

I can only speak to my own personal situation as everyone will probably have a different strategy or allocation in their treasuries.
We still hold Guard in ours as it fits into what we want for a diversified portfolio.

It also allows us to participate in shaping the future of the Guard Foundation, an added bonus that most treasury assets don’t have.

As far as the Bitcoin halving…

Your guess is as good as mine.

Bitcoin will do Bitcoin things
And
Guard will do Guard things.

4 Likes

Thank you for your thoughtful response. I am seeking to learn more about what resources, data, information, etc. is being used to build such personal perspectives about Guard. If you’re willing, would you please share such information that someone might use to learn and be able to make an informed decision about whether to invest in Guard as part of one’s personal portfolio?

1 Like

What’s the difference between crypto registered as security vs crypto that is registered as non-security?