Proposal for Forum Category of Press and Media

I have noticed an increasing conversation surrounding the Guard Token in social circles.

This includes on X, Telegram, and I believe Facebook group.

While these may not be official, I know for example there was an X Space hosted the other night.

I do not think every social post should be linked to from the Forum (although that could help SEO wise) I do think linking to / posting about substantial content such as the X Space x.com (there is even a download link for the audio in the unofficial TG group I saw.)

Brandon Hoffer also posted a video on YT https://youtu.be/MHwgjJVZ9Vw using Guard/USDT LP in an example explaining v3 LP.

Again not every single post needs to be linked…but anything of substance that would help new comers to Guard could be posted in a new Forum Category of

Press & Media

(Or a variation of the above)

Then anytime someone comes across or creates their own substantial content; they could post in that category in this forum.

We could even link to the unofficial groups of that makes sense to connect Guard Holders with one another.

I do not think this requires a GFP as it does not affect the token, only the Forum

2 Likes

Hey Jason, for clarity - are you talking about a forum here in Discourse for media type posts etc?

Any posts that tag the FDN on X can and will be retweeted/highlighted etc

Yes a category here on the Discourse Forum.

http://forum.guardfdn.com

Just like we have a General category, I think a “Press” or “Press and Media” (something like that) makes sense

Then we can have a running list of posts in that category for content of substance.

Not posting every tweet …

But say the Spaces that are hosted and/or where Guard is discussed

The LP videos from Brandon

Maybe even the content cosmo creates.

—-

Again not every small tweet or the like would be posted in this new category.

But if we can get some posts under press and media that creates back links to the source content which brings eventual eyes on Guard.

Likewise when someone new comes to the foundation forum, they can easily see the content sources and navigate to them to gain a deeper understanding of Guard as a utility token for example.

—
Hope that makes sense what I’m trying to communicate