Guard fanclub chat

Hey everybody,

In this topic you can post your news. Question and other stuff and things. The idea is that the holders start to become a community again and that we can have some fun together while simultaneously helping guard reach its potential.

Feel free to pop in and share the things you feel are worth sharing. Remember this chat is from holders to holders so no official support Chanel.

Have fun.

2 Likes

If you are going to attempt to move the google search engine Guardian token is likely a better bet as there is a British news organization “Guardian” which due to the nature of their business will lead the results

I have no idea where you pulled the X link in this missive from but it is an early Wolf Den Labs page which is no longer in use : @GuardFDN is the current page for Guard related things. It would be nice if whoever controls that page could start an X chat room that might make it more user friendly for true “chat”. I know there is a Telegram page I rarely visit.

Thank for the input I will update the post accordingly

Daily tasks

It helps to all row in the same direction if we all do our part. No matter how small the effort you think you bring to the table is. Remember it takes a lot of drops to fill a bucket.

If you wonder what can I do to help guard. Here are some things you can do.

CoinMarketCap — Add to Watchlist & Like GUARD(can be done daily)

CoinGecko — Watchlist & Like for $GUARD (can be done daily)

Dextools GUARDIAN — Watchlist & Thumbs Up (can be done daily)

Google Search Engine For Website GUARDIAN — Just Click (can be done daily)

On X — Follow, RT & Engage with the posts

And do the same for Guard enthousiast Douglas James. He has been putting the word out there for Guard since forever.

https://x.com/douglas_james_?s=21&t=2IHKiM0Dw4-6kR_Imw-9tg

So please Follow, RT & Engage with his posts as well.

If you have a good idea to help the project don’t hesitate to jump in!!

2 Likes

Daily tasks

It helps to all row in the same direction if we all do our part. No matter how small the effort you think you bring to the table is. Remember it takes a lot of drops to fill a bucket.

If you wonder what can I do to help guard. Here are some things you can do.

CoinMarketCap — Add to Watchlist & Like GUARD(can be done daily)

CoinGecko — Watchlist & Like for $GUARD (can be done daily)

Dextools GUARDIAN — Watchlist & Thumbs Up (can be done daily)

Dexscreener GUARDIAN — Watchlist & Thumbs Up (can be done daily)

Google Search Engine For Website GUARDIAN — Just Click (can be done daily)

On X — Follow, RT & Engage with the posts

And do the same for Guard enthousiast Douglas James. He has been putting the word out there for Guard since forever.

https://x.com/douglas_james_?s=21&t=2IHKiM0Dw4-6kR_Imw-9tg

So please Follow, RT & Engage with his posts as well.

If you have a good idea to help the project don’t hesitate to jump in!!

3 Likes