Status update request for GFP 3 (Voting with LP Tokens)

Thanks for the reply NickDoc.

1. Cool. Is that published anywhere? For example the current SC members…what are their roles/functions (areas of responsiblity) within the SC…

According to the DAO Handbook, the SC isn’t just a group of people sitting around and randomly meeting for the sake of meeting and calling the group the SC…

(I don’t think you think that…I’m just point out the obvious for those that may not be up to speed)

1. By Manager…do you mean Webslinger, the Foundation’s Administrator? (I don’t see a reference to “Manager” in teh handbook but perhaps I’m missing it…if Administrator and Manager are different, please reference so I can review.)

Follow up Question: Given the Special Council is responsible for “oversight of the Foundation Administrators” can the SC please provide a detailed update from Webslinger regarding GFP 3, including why it was/is delayed as well as the lack of communication from the Administrators to the SC and/or the DAO (community members).

1. Follow up question on point 4. Is Wiz doxxed to the Administrators (Webslinger)? If not, Why not? (as the Administrator / Foundation is the “steward of the Guardian Token” I assume under the definition of being a steward, knowing the actual real people behind whom the Foundation is paying to execute and perform work would be, well good (and basic) stewardship.

I make the above requests based upon my knowledge and understanding of the DAO Handbook specifically point 7 Guard FDN DAO Handbook

1 Like